Submit a resource
Our sole aim is to publish only the most resourceful tools for web designers and developers. As such, we do have to have a strict screening process. So, before you submit anything to us, please read our super-simple rules below:
- All submitted resources have to be of the highest quality and original.
- All resources have to be available for FREE.
- Do not submit random blog articles, we are only looking for resources.
- No press releases will be accepted.
- Mobile development tools will be accepted, but not apps.
- All resources have to link to the original URL (not to the homepage).
- No submissions from a directory listing site will be accepted.
- Please fill out all areas of the form (double check for any mistakes).
- Do not submit more than three resources per day, any more may be perceived as spam.
- Submissions with CAPITAL LETTERS will be ignored (just because they are really annoying).
If you now feel your resource meets our publishing criteria, by all means submit it to us below. Please note that not all submissions will be published.